The Landscaping industry has many facets that need to work smoothly and succinctly to create a company that is consistent, fluid, and scalable. Only by focusing on the “divisions” or roles of your landscaping business can you create a truly autonomous business that is not reliant on the owner.
SBGP Landscaping Clients have many unique challenges that are not found in other industries. With the lack of readily available labor, unclear or loosely defined marketing and sales processes and effective margin tracking and scalability challenges, the strategic planning for our landscaping clients focus heavily on the creation of smooth processes and systems throughout their companies, and the “joints” that connect them.
Also, due to the virtually non-existent barriers to entry in the Landscaping industry, our clients focus on the internal assets that make them different, so we work on our systems and processes (which the “Chuck in the Truck” cannot excel) so we don’t have to compete on price.
Through this vast experience and economies of scale, SBGP has developed a highly advanced technology based coaching system utilizing a team of industry specialist executive business coaches to focus on the main drivers of your business. Some of the top benefits that our Landscapers say they receive from SBGP coaching services include:
- How to Market and Sell (including tracking and sales process creation: both trackable and duplicable)
- How to Systemize (and concentrate on the “joints”)
- How to Manage People (Utilizing DISC/Motivators, and a clear and concise Plan of Actions, that the entire team can follow)
- How to Meet and Create Accountability (utilizing a simple agenda driving meeting schedule & structure)
- How to Acquire the Right Team (Looking at hiring the same way as getting new customers)
- How to Scale (without the ability to scale, your business is worth a fraction of its potential value)