The challenges SBGP has encountered working with the Residential & Commercial services industry are diverse, and are addressed individually to make sure the strategic plans for our RCS clients are personalized and focused on the top income creating activities that we have found to be the most successful.
SBGP Residential & Commercial Services or “RCS” Clients have many unique obstacles that are not found in other industries. With the lack of readily available labor, unclear or loosely defined marketing and sales processes and scalability challenges, the strategic planning for our RCS clients’ focus heavily on the creation of smooth processes and systems throughout their companies, and the “joints” that connect them.
Through our vast experience, SBGP has developed a highly advanced technology based coaching system utilizing a team of industry specialist executive business coaches to focus on these main drivers of the Residential & Commercial Services industry. By focusing on the “divisions” or facets of a business can a truly autonomous company be created that is not reliant on the owner.
All of our specialist coaches concentrate on the disciples of the Residential & Commercial Services industry to develop your business as a whole quicker, easier, and more systematically. We look at:
- How to Market and Sell (including tracking and sales process creation: both trackable and duplicable)
- How to Systemize (and concentrate on the “joints”)
- How to Manage People (Utilizing DISC/Motivators, and a clear and concise Plan of Actions, that the entire team can follow)
- How to Meet and Create Accountability (utilizing a simple agenda driving meeting schedule & structure)
- How to Acquire the Right Team (Looking at hiring the same way as getting new customers)
- How to Scale (without the ability to scale, your business is worth a fraction of its potential value)