Through being strategically allied with multiple building associations across the United States, we have had the opportunity to work with many Building-Related Trade Businesses. These industries and specialties include Plumbing, HVAC, Carpentry, and Electrical contractors.
SBGP Building-Related Trade or “BRT” Clients have many unique challenges that are not found in other industries. With high labor costs, the lack of readily available labor and scalability challenges, the strategic planning for our BRT clients’ focus heavily on the creation of smooth processes and systems throughout their companies, and the “joints” that connect them.
Through this vast experience, SBGP has developed a highly advanced technology based coaching system utilizing a team of industry specialist executive business coaches to focus on the main drivers of your business. Only by focusing on the “divisions” or facets of your business can you create a truly autonomous business that is not reliant on you, the owner.
All of our Building-Related Trade coaches concentrate on these facets of your organization, to develop your business as a whole quicker, easier, and more systematically. We look at:
- How to Market and Sell (including tracking and sales process creation)
- How to Systemize (and concentrate on the “joints”)
- How to Manage People (Utilizing DISC/Motivators, and a clear and concise Plan of Actions, that the entire team can follow)
- How to Meet and Create Accountability (utilizing a simple agenda driving meeting schedule & structure)
- How to Acquire the Right Team (Looking at hiring the same way as getting new customers)
- How to Scale (without the ability to scale, your business is worth a fraction of its potential value)