The challenges that face the small business owner in the electric field are specific and include issues like an aging workforce, updating grid infrastructure, the ability to automate routine processes, labor shortages, and shrinking profits.
Through our vast experience in this industry, SBGP has developed a highly advanced technology-based coaching system utilizing a team of industry specialist executive business coaches to focus on the main drivers of the electrical industry including:
- How to Market and Sell (including tracking and sales process creation: both trackable and duplicable)
- How to Systemize (and concentrate on the “joints”)
- How to Manage People (Utilizing DISC/Motivators, and a clear and concise Plan of Actions, that the entire team can follow)
- How to Meet and Create Accountability (utilizing a simple agenda driving meeting schedule & structure)
- How to Acquire the Right Team (Looking at hiring the same way as getting new customers)
- How to Scale (without the ability to scale, your business is worth a fraction of its potential value)