Manufacturing is a critical industry around the world, and is a key driver of the U.S. economy.
That being said, the manufacturing industry and SBGP Manufacturing Clients have many unique challenges that are not found in other industries. With high labor costs, the lack of readily available labor, and break-even thresholds much greater than other industries, the strategic planning for our manufacturing clients’ focus heavily on the creation of smooth processes and systems throughout their companies, and the “joints” that connect them.
SBGP has developed a highly advanced technology based coaching system utilizing a team of industry specialist executive business coaches to focus on the main drivers of our SBGP Manufacturing clients’ businesses. Some of the top benefits that these clients have received include:
- How to effectively Market and Sell (including tracking and sales process creation. This also includes accounting for longer manufacturing sales cycles)
- How to Systemize key functions and components of the business
- How to Hire, Train, and manage the Skills Gap Challenge (addressing hiring the same way as obtaining new customers)
- How to Meet and Create Accountability (utilizing a simple agenda driving meeting schedule & structure)
- How to create a clear and concise Vision for the future, and build to Scale